View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:21 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danx View Post
I don't know. I was just surprised it worked at all under Wine and I use it in background batch mode. For a TOC, you may need to use Mobipocket Creator 4.0 Home Edition, which might also work with Wine (as a GUI application).
I've tried it. But found the place where you have to define the ToC confusing. What do I have to put in the HTML and there to make it all match so it works? What I am hoping is maybe I can get an HTML file that I can use with Mobipocket Creator and html2lrf in the same file. That would be fine.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote