View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #198
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
... At least she knows that there are issues with the book.
Indeed. Finishing Harry at school and then fast forwarding umpteen years? failed magnificently for me. There was another book in it and she got bored with writing Potter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
$3 more to $11.99 and I'm in. I really enjoyed the preview, despite what I thought going in.
I've acquired it this week... I've got as far as Chapter 10 and am still unconvinced. I'll plough through and finish it eventually but unlike the potter books, I doubt I will buy a hardcopy version of this one.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote