View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 11:15 PM   #6
pentel
Connoisseur
pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.pentel is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Kobo
Thank you, ALL for your replies. GeoffR, thanks for the screenshot and tip about not necessary to actually download the preview.

I understand that there are 2 ways to buy ebook from kobobooks.com (I could be wrong, based on what I've been reading).

(1) The first method is using the desktop computer to buy the ebook and then transfer the ebook from desktop to Kobo device.

(2) The second method is to use wifi and buy the ebook from the Kobo device itself without the use of desktop computer.

Which method will download as epub or kepub? Or is it again we don't know at all, either method can download as epub?

I got the impression that because method 1 utilize the Adobe ADE software (unsure why is that necessary), it will download as epub while method 2 will download as kepub.

Any idea if method 2 (using wifi on Kindle device to buy ebook) will download as epub where available as epub?
pentel is offline   Reply With Quote