View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #36775
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Can't you buy the refill ink in your area? It's easier here to find bottles of refill ink for each brand of printer, or shops that will refill your cartridges, than it is to find shops selling new, original cartridges. Most people here use the larger tanks that attach to the outside of the printers, and many shops ONLY sell printers with the tanks already attached!

Stitchawl
I haven't seen refillers in years and years, let alone tanks for printer ink. As I said, I found a reputable online store that sells their own branded cartridges with more ink than the originals and for less money.

Managed to get another ear infection, or am about to get one, so after a busy morning I'm now going to take it easy the rest of the day.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote