View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
HarryLime
HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G and Wifey
I went to Waterstone's in Dundee today and bought one. I am getting used to it. At the moment I miss the KB3 sharpness and page turn buttons but like other features. I tried using it without the case on at first but prefer it with the case on. I need to do a proper late night reading session to conclude anything.

No colour artefacts but I do have the dark spots at the bottom which I can live with and expected.
HarryLime is offline   Reply With Quote