View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #148
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
from a friend on another board. she mentioned mobileread a coupla times but whenever i came over it just seemed so... huge

it wasn't until i decided to buy a kindle that i finally joined and have enjoyed the place ever since and i have to say i appreciate all the selfless help the folks right here give
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote