View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #60
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Thanks for the pictures. Was the screen clear? I am only asking as the flash bounce is making it look like they still have glare, I had a Touch 600 and have bought a Kindle wifi for the pearl screen, and wondered what the new Sony screen is like?
Yes, the screen was very clear. I really had a hard time getting a good picture in there...and it's funny how much better the 600 screen looks in the pics than it did side-by-side. I think the 600 screen has almost a greenish-grey tinge to it that's totally lacking in the 650.

I think the 650 has the same "matte" texture feel (as opposed to "glossy") as the 300 or 505.

The sales guy and I also played around with how light a touch we needed to turn the page. It really took no pressure at all. I really hope you can get a chance to play with one soon! They should show up at Target soon, right?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote