View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:02 AM   #7
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
But, when you open the cover, any cover, there on the black frame it says, "Kindle". My god, what will those afflicted with OCD do?

I had never noticed a logo on my Amazon cover and it took me a moment to find it. The cursed logo on the device just jumps right out, though.
I have a skin on my Kindle

In all fairness, whilst I really dislike branding and logos in general and try to avoid them whenever possible, I don't systematically cover/remove them from everything, it depends on how (un)obtrusive I find them - the one the Kindle itself is way too annoying. I know what I've bought, I don't need to be reminded. And if manufacturers expect me to be a walking advert for their stuff by slapping in-your-face-branding on their products then they can pay me for it

Last edited by Yolina; 05-11-2013 at 04:42 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote