View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
mike2046
mike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Hitch,

Thank you for explaining the situation regarding the table of contents problem in Mobipocket creator in regard to IE9, of which I was unaware.

When I started using Mobipocket creator the tutorials that I came across were using the Guide option as the way of adding a pre-existing table of contents, so this was the method I learnt. They also highlighted that the Guide feature didn't work with IE9, and it was this problem that I eventually found a work around for.

In the light of your explanation of the problem with Mobipocket creator's internal method of creating a table of contents, I can see now that a different title for this thread would have been better. This would have made it clear that what was provided was a work around for the Guide option problem in IE9, but not for the table of contents option.
mike2046 is offline   Reply With Quote