View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:44 AM   #14
LostBoyNZ
LostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: JetBook Color
Thanks everyone

More comparisons would be great, but sadly I don't have access to any other readers (very small range available here in New Zealand). Looking on Wikipedia though, I got the impression all other 9.7" readers had been discontinued (which it seems then, might not be correct?), so I didn't compare them specs wise, with the exception of checking none of them had as high of a resolution as the JetBook Color.

Kris777: I'd be happy to help How old is your son? I wonder what type of Manga he would like. I can find some online for you. If he's old enough (over 15 I guess) Death Note is one of the coolest manga's I've seen.

Paperwastage: Good luck with getting into its software, that'd be fantastic if you could
LostBoyNZ is offline   Reply With Quote