View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
Darnielle
Enthusiast
Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
a bar-like extension battery with stereo speakers which you can charge from the side
All my money. This is a great idea! You should patent it and then sell it to Kobo (after splitting the profits with me, of course)

Accessories. That's all I need. Whether it's some kind of mini USB bluetooth module, a case or Hieronymos' speaker dock, Kobo need to get some accessories for the Vox instore ASAP. I'm using a Blackberry Playbook case for the Vox right now and I've customised it with holes for the buttons, but it still looks rough since I didn't exactly have the right tools for the job (and I couldn't exactly borrow a hemostatic scalpel from the neighbours). A good looking leather case only seems natural for the Vox! Maybe even a faux mahogany case... I can dream.
Darnielle is offline   Reply With Quote