View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 02:58 AM   #69
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
Yes, I can confirm there is a problem with asec folder. Actually, there is not asec folder on the reader. I created /mnt/asec, /mnt/secure/asec, /sdcard/.android-secure - none seemed to help. Someone needs to decompile the DefaultContainerService.apk/odex to figure out where it is trying to create the "secure container", and why it may be failing.
Yes, i tried that too; Hence the "need root", and indeed, no luck.
And after restarting the reader, the folders are just gone. Quite a few rom had trouble with that, and the nook as well. Might be worth looking their way.

Getting the apk from phone now seams like a good plan.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote