View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #79
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraunthall View Post
Yesterday I spoke to an Apple "tech" about syncing ebooks, apps, etc., using iTunes from my PC and my iPad2 to my iPad1 and asked if it was possible to just sync one book or one app at a time. The answer was an emphatic NO. I was told one had to resync the entire app and/or ebook library just to get a new ebook or app over. I also took that to mean that even leaving one of the iPads out of the equation I would encounter the same difficulty. This is, as you can imagine, time consuming and wasting.

Question: If I attempt, using Calibre, to sync one ebook file from Calibre to one of my iPads, will it work simply, or will the process remove all of the other ebooks on my iPad and replace them with the new ebook only? Does anyone know?

By the way, if this is an old thread, where do I create a new thread?
You can sync one, some, or all books and apps from iTunes to your iPad.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote