View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #32
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Maybe, but I've never heard of them doing it (and it would rely on wireless being turned on). Besides, Amazon had every opportunity to do something like that while the OP was on the phone with them, and they opted to send a new Kindle instead.
There is actually a physical reset button on the Kindle's print, but I haven't heared of anyone actually trying it out yet. It do seem logical that this would trigger a factory reset, but who knows.

If Amazon hadn't wanted to replace his Kindle then that could have been worth a try, I think.

Also, I agree that Cloudyvisions didn't start this thread to be judged upon, but rather asking for help. Amazon can judge for themselves, I'm sure.

Imagine if medics would judge people before helping them? (yes, a exstreme example, but still)

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-24-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote