View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If you are in the habit of removing DRM from Amazon purchases before putting them on your Kindle, you should know that Amazon has recently made changes that will affect you.

Go talk to Alf.
Thanks DiapDealer, I do as a matter of course remove DRM from books, to avoid the very issue that I seem to have now, but even the books with DRM are not opening either, but in any event I will go and have a little chat with Alf, thanks
Edit - As Alf has now retired, I'm not sure that I'll find anything that relates to this particular issue? Does anyone have a link in regards to recent changes made by Amazon?
Paul

Last edited by Paulinafrica; 02-19-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote