View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:16 AM   #52
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomF View Post
Harry, I always love your well thought out and logical replies, but I really think you're wasting your time using logic here because he obviously doesn't get it. My impression is that this particular fairly inexperienced poster thinks he has really great ideas, which are obviously in the minority and rejected by most others, and then he becomes argumentative because we're not all seeing the brilliance of his ideas. I've come to the conclusion that any effort is wasted at this point. At least that's my opinion. As they say, don't feed...
Just eliminate the margins or minimize them.

Tom why are you simply trying to stifle debate?

In the West we are allowed to express our thoughts freely without fear or favor.

"obviously in the minority".

It is the minority who are responsible for all major scientific and technological advances or do you really think it is the majority of sheeple who are?

Amazing how the minority are alway picked on by bully boys.Why?

Last edited by vugtitan; 08-31-2010 at 03:24 AM.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote