View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #142
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
When you transfer the bits, you are making a copy regardless of the destruction of the original.
Which is exactly why I will never allow myself to be transported like in StarTrek

More seriously, because of the way in which all books are produced, I believe you purchase one COPY of a book, physical or digital, and as long as you never cause 2 copies to be in use at the same time, that seems fair. Of course - legal does not always equal fair.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote