View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
IF no blinking red light... no charging is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attapol View Post
Thank alls,

I already remove out my SD card from my reader and now I charge my reader with the wall charger.The LED not blinking.(why?) .I will left it charging again for 12 hours.I remember my battery is more than half when this problem happen.

Will my reader power up and charged even the LED not blinking?.

Do you know how I can fix with the horizontal lines?.
Dear attapol:

Two suggestions!

1. Go to www.theEZreader.com/html and look under "support". There you will find a FAQ sheet. This does a good job of telling you what you should see when you recharge.

2. Email to Astak at: support@astak.com or call: 1-866-368-8788.

It does sound to me like your USB cable is the problem. If you have a spare USB cable try it with the AC charger. If you do not, you can buy them very inexpensively. If need be, call or email Astak for cable exchange or other help!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote