View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
Mine doesn't show up on the sidebar in ADE, either, not like my Nook did. But then, my Sony 300 doesn't show up in ADE either, and I can still drag and drop books from the ADE documents folder to the Sony and the Alex and read them just fine.

I did see the cover in the LCD for the book I downloaded from Gutenberg, but not the ones I bought from Kobo. Maybe that's an issue with the ebook files.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote