Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #1326
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Some news.

They started doing chemo few days ago. There will be three days in the hospital, and then they let him go home for three weeks, before repeating the course.

Medicine sucks in Belarus, as I said, so he was diagnosed way too late (stage IV, as you know). But surprisingly he's feeling well: no pains at all, good sleep, "light" cough, walking at least 2 hours a day. Doctors are amazed and said that with all these metastases he must have been already preparing to die in pain and agony. But he's doing absolutely the opposite.

I call him every day to speak to him and know how's he. Priceless moments, when I'm talking to him and hearing his voice.

Thank you again.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote