View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBookworm View Post
I understand that they can't put new books in there but I would be happy with old books.
Well, since you're fine with not having access to new books, why not just borrow them from the library? At least for me there's rarely a long wait (or any wait) for older books, and every so often you'll luck out and get a new book while it's still new.

Since Overdrive is so good, I really can't see a Netflix-like book service taking off, unless it's part of a bundle of services, like Prime.

Last edited by K. Molen; 05-24-2012 at 02:40 PM.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote