Thread: xhtml from epub
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Speaking of 'hidden extensions'...

I have a WinXP (Home) system and I simply cannot remember how to get the extensions to list in Explorer. I see the column for file type (Adobe..., Word document..., etc.) but the actual extensions won't show in the "Name" column. Where do I go to get these back?

Derek
When in Windows Explorer select the Tools menu and choose Folder Options. In the dialog select the "View" tab. Find the option "Hide extensions for known file types" and make sure it is not selected. I also set mine to Show Hidden files and folders and also to not hide protected operating system files.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote