View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
They can be geographically dispersed with the Sony too. All you'd have to do would be to download the file from one PC, and then e-mail it (or whatever) to the owners of the other Readers.
I wasn't aware of that. So clarify, if the reader of the second user is registered to the same account then the downloaded file will work on it? But the other PC that they are synching with doesn't need to be registered?

Still alot more work then the Kindle... which I would get if I didn't already have the Sony. I will still get a Kindle if they are still going strong and the price goes under $200.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote