Thread: A ?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Yes there are a lot of low cost books, and romance books in particular tend to be free or very low priced.

In fact, on Amazon, there is a Paid Top 100 Bestsellers list and a Free Top 100 Bestsellers that are updated every few days. You can find a lot of free books there, too, in addition to many other places across the web.

I think it's great that you're thinking of giving a gift to your friend. My only question is why are you getting them a DX in particular?

I would only recommend the DX is your friend might also use the ereader to load up PDF's or other documents (or things like manga) that would benefit from a larger screen. If she has bad eyesight, the DX is better because you can put the text size REALLY BIG and still have a lot of text on a single page.

But the DX is heavier so if your friend has some sort of disability that would make holding the device difficult, the K3 might be a better fit for her because it's lighter and thinner, and has page turn buttons on both sides of the device.

Hope this helped!
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote