View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #21
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by renushan View Post
I am no programmer, and cannot work with scripts. Can any of you please suggest me a utility similar to PDFLRFWIN for Iliad?
I assume PDFLRF does not have a PDF output option? If it did, then you could continue to use it for the iLiad. I just saw LRF to PDF,XML and RTF Conversion tool, which might also work PDF (PDFLRF) -> LRF (DUMPLRF) -> PDF.

However, the original PDF (perhaps first run through PDFCROPPER) may work "as is" on the iLiad. The iLiad does not reflow PDFs, but the various versions of IPDF support displaying PDF pages in pieces on the fly. Note this (which is essentially what PDFLRF does as a preprocessing step) is not "reflowing". When reflowing a PDF, the location of text on the page is changed - and this does not work with scans (which are images) unless they are run through OCR first.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote