View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #76
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
I had a scare with my Nook Tablet. I had installed CM10.1 on it and I read somewhere that it won't charge unless the tablet is turned on (screen can be off). I let the battery go dead (after 24 hours and no use) and when I tried to turn it back on, it kept trying to start. It would display the message about waiting 15 minutes for the battery to charge, shut off and then turn on again. It kept looping for about an hour no matter what I tried. It finally shut completely off and I got it to charge enough to turn in back on. Then I put it back to stock. I'll be giving that one to my sister when I see her next month. She's less techie than you, so I don't want her to have to mess with anything not working. Since it's back to stock, the battery has lasted four days so far and has only gone down one notch.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote