View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
Herjar
Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Bad Side-loaded book breaks Kindle Indexer

Hi,

I just got a Kindle Paperwhite and wanted to try the collection manager.
I installed:
-Jailbreak
-Kindlet Jailbreak
-Collection Manager

It worked fine after I installed it. I created some collections in calibre and exported them to the Kindle. I imported them with CM and it all worked fine. I could see all collections and all books.

I then send some more books to the Kindle, and now I can't see any of my books (new or old), only the collections. I tried every different sorting option. I can only see some newspapers I uploaded, and only if I sort by author. I can see most of the books inside the collections, so they are there.

I then try to open CM again to see if I can fix something there, but it is stuck every time on the "www.ixtab.tk" screen.

I delete all the collections, and delete all the books with calibre (can see them there). I also delete collection manager.

I try to send some more books to the Kindle, but can't see any of them anymore. Seems like something is corrupt.

Anyone have any idea? Should I just do a "Reset Device"? And is everything back to stock then? Jailbreak removed?
Herjar is offline   Reply With Quote