View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Paperwhite capacitive touchscreen: how does it respond?

Paperwhite has a capacitive touchscreen. How does it respond in comparison with other capacitive touchscreens (iPad / Android phones or tablets / other phones or tablets)?

I know that refresh time of E-Ink screen is noticible higher than refresh time of LCD screen, so comparison of "responding" as "refreshing screen image" will be not so objective. So I'm mostly interested in any small details that will come into your mind after this question.

If there are owners of both Kindle Touch and Kindle Paperwhite, I'll be glad to hear if there is any difference in feelings about their's touchscreens (I suspect, feelings could be different, because Kindle Touch uses infrared-based touchscreen, not capacitive).
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote