View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 05:00 PM   #3
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5
Of the 2 devices I have, Ebookwise is the best for general reading since it gives you the solid feel you have with a book, you can hold it in the left hand and turn the pages also for a long time, and if you tire you can turn the pages upside down so you can use it with the right hand, the only annoying thing being that the page forward button becomes the lower one, and the page backward the upper one, while the stylus sits downward. The book access and navigation are great since you can move the stylus on the page line and the numbers flick in front of you and you can stop wherever you want.
Liviu
On my REB1100, switching from left-handed to right-handed and back correctly switches the page-forward button too. This means that the page forward button is alsways the one that naturally sits below your thumb. On the down-side, the "move the stylus on the page line" functionality usually doesn't work on my unit.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote