View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 12:45 AM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The output plugin is independent of the device. You can use it to convert a book to kepub and it is added as an extra format in the calibre library.

The problem will be that the driver for the original Kobo doesn't support sending kepubs to the device. I have just added this to the KoboTouch driver, but decided not to put in in the Kobo driver as I am not completely sure what the older device supports. To get the kepub to the device, use the "Save to disk" to put it there and rename it to have ".kepub.epub" as the extension. If it works OK, I can add kepub to the format the driver supports.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote