View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #396
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
My estimate of 2025 assumes that I carry on buying 120-150 ebooks a year. If I was to stop buying any new books at all (which I'm not going to do), then I'd run out of new books sometime in 2017.

What I'm aiming to achieve is a good quality TBR pile of about 30-50 books, i.e. about three months worth. That way, given my usual purchases (four subscriptions, and the Baen Monthly bundle, totalling around 80 books a year), I'll be in no danger of running out of books while waiting for bargains to turn up.

Last edited by pdurrant; 09-08-2013 at 04:48 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote