View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #168
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I can fix up the normal version of Charis SIL for you if you'd like. The compact version was just the Modified Charis SIL with the line height adjusted until I decided it looked good. I used Type Light 3.2 to modify the metrics. 1650 and 400 for the metrics.

What settings did you use to modify Charis SIL?
I think the compact smooshes the letters to close together. I like the regular font better.

I just add a little more weight to it. I don't remember but my usually setting is 10/15 on the glyph transformer using the Bold script. It's now my main font for reading in the dark.

I can send you the copy if you like to take a look at it.

Got it! Font Creator Pro has an auto feature for metrics.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-19-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote