View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Me, personally, I like to read one letter after the other until I've finished the book. I dunno... but it seems to me that taking such a basic approach and letting all the hi-falutin' folderol like 'visualizing' or 'fantasizing fall to the ayside is the best approach.

Derek
Don't you find that really slow? Have you tried, one word after another? you will surprised how much quicker you can get through a good book!
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote