View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
I was able to use Calibre to convert my existing eBooks (LIT, TXT, RTF, HTM) to ePub and after a few hours over a couple of evenings tagged everything and was able to transfer everything over in a nice, intuitive structure. However, I have two series' which each have over 10 books in them. Now in the list it goes 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, etc. Is there a way to fix this so 10+ comes after 9?
Another option is to amend your preferences in Calibre.
[Preferences] - [Plugins] - [Device interface plugins]
find the PB360 in the list then click the [Customize plugin] button. Try something like the following in the 'Save template' box
Books/{series} {series_index:>2s} {title} - {authors}
or
Books/{authors}/{series} {series_index:>2s} {title} - {authors}

You will need to use Calibre to transfer the books to the PB360 rather than drag-n-drop from Win Explorer (or whatever).

This should work for books that are in a series and books that aren't. May not work for books with series_index which is non-integer, e.g. 1.5.

You will also need to set your PB360 settings to display book FileName rather than BookTitle. Like this if you've not tried this option:
MainMenu [Books] - With any book highlighted press &hold centre button till submenu appears.
Then [View] - [Show names as] - [file names]
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote