View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #133
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Wow! I just spent the last 24 hours away from Mobileread in an attempt to migrate my wife to her new Windows 7 computer, only to come back and find the nut not only cracked, but shelled, salted and put on a silver tray. Mega-thanks to LaBBa and Cabbages!

I imagine that the mods will be removing some of the active links to unswindle.pyw soon, but always remember--don't use these tools to steal.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote