View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #14
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, this is utterly false. All Kindles have a VizPlex screen.
and i had a kindle 2 months ago, still had the ghosting of the last page, though it wasnt nearly as bad as the 500,

my 700 has no ghosting at all except what brandoniain said. it doesnt care about ghosting when its off. but when its on, there is no ghosting... EVEN!, while fast scrolling pages without the refresh or zoom scrolling a page. the black refresh only seems to Define the sub pixel dithering to give txt that sub pixel clear type effect. though the black flash is so fast on the 700 that it takes longer for my eyes to get to the top of the page

Last edited by Andybaby; 12-29-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote