View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I loaded a few Amazon periodicals through mobi2mobi to see if I could figure out how to flag the books as periodicals (I always have Show All, so I don't need the types separate). Does anyone know how to change the type from book to periodical? That way I can set all books as periodicals... that would be so awesome, to have just 4 or 5 entries on the home screen instead of hundreds of books!
If you have the "Publisher's Edition of Mobipocket Creator" and are creating the Mobipocket yourself, you can make this change there. Don't know if this helps. You could probably use mobi2html with your originals and make the Mobipocket from the result.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote