View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #248
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
There were lots of errors in whitespace (space instead of tab or vice versa).
I've fixed all I could find.
There are some untranslated messages still left and some ambiguous messages as well (two possible variants separated by #or#, you have to leave only one variant in the translation). Check translation_unfinished for reference.
I also propose a better (more convenient) keyboard layout: enabled by default, all special characters invoked by double-pressing of the corresponding key, e.g. nn=ñ, NN=Ñ. Check the zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip loc_es_translation.zip (107.0 KB, 192 views)
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote