View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #154
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heifzilla View Post
I am not arguing, jeeze. I guess I can't comment? Whatever.
Of course you can. I've just spent a couple of weeks listening to people like sirmaru use this 'perception' verbiage, or outright tell us that we're all too picky/too demanding/too unrealistic/[unspoken: 'crazy'] when the freaking screens are PINK AND GREEN. I've always been a huge Amazon cheerleader and the amount of money I've given them over the years, both personally and professionally, is staggering. I'm not in this just to complain about some trivial issue online because I'm bored. I really wanted the item they advertised, and I keep hoping I'll eventually get one.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote