View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Hold with the replacement!

I posted this in a different thread... but I figured someone might find it useful...

The screen on my PW has gotten much better after two days of intense use. I am not sure what the issue is. Maybe cold, or humidity (the UPS guys left my PW on the porch, of course, with rain and cold weather...). But when I used it the first time I had a pink hue and a very uneven illumination. After two days of pretty-heavy use, I cannot notice any pink spot anymore. And it's not "I got used to it". It's just not there.

Of course, the problems at the bottom around the LEDs are still there, but that bothers me much less than the rest did.

So... my advice is just to use the device for a couple of days. Then again, I am not sure I understand what determined the change...
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote