View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:12 AM   #28
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
I don't do a daily commute as I am retired but my last trip to the UK from Spain I would say that probably 30% were using tablets / phones / eReaders and this was on a budget airline. In the row of seats in front and behind us of the 9 people 7 were using electronic devices for gaming or reading. The Kindle and the iPad seemed to be the most popular from what I noticed.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote