Thread: Folder Numbers
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
Obviously when I delete a book, Calibre does not reuse the number but just numbers continuously - is there a way to rest the numbering as I really don't relish going into the thousands?
I'm with the other folks, don't look and it won't bother you. If you must have new numbers you can create a new library then select all of your books in your existing library and copy them to the new library. In theory the new library will have freshly assigned numbers.

Seems like a lot of work for no real benefit just to clean up what amounts to a cosmetic item.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote