View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #17603
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished Dragonquest, on to White Dragon. I have to say, I'm enjoying this re-read. It's been years and years since I read these early Pern books and they have mostly stood the test of time.
Finished it this afternoon, and I definitely enjoyed this re-read. Now, on to something completely different -- Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods. This is his story of hiking the Appalachian Trail. And, like all Bryson's books, it is extremely funny! I don't know how I missed this when it first released, but I saw it at my Library for download and jumped on it. I'm two chapters into it, and my DW and I are doing dramatic readings back and forth to each other, with both of us laughing uncontrollably.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote