View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #19
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thanks, KarenH. I will have to see if I can find instructions to get the plug-in working, and then revive my Alphasmart Dana so I can get a mobipocket reader (no mac version!)

I caved on the sale too. Even though I have read most of these books already (where Grafton is concerned) and the complete series is not available (Evanovich) I still could not pass up so many 'free' books. I am a little incredulous they have not closed the micropay loophole---I basically bought a $19 NYT best-seller, then re-used that micropay to buy about 30 books and I *still* have the $19 in micropay...I am not complaining as that's a lot of books for $19 but I am surprised they let me get away with it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote