View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #24434
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I love the sound of my waterfall (when I turn the pond on), but it costs too much to run it all the time. I actually hate my pond about 3 times a year when it has to be totally cleaned out. I have to climb down inside to finish cleaning it. It use to have koi, but it was too much to keep it clean unless I ran the filter all the time. I had a small koi pond in front and that was easier to keep up, but after about 5 years the fish started to disappear from it. We never did figure out what was happening to them and it became too expensive to keep replacing them.. those koi are expensive! I finally filled it in with dirt and planted rose bushes and ferns. Much easier to take care of.

My front door, blue and a white storm door, faces south. I was given a Thai wood carved elephant from ex in-laws and told to face the rear end toward the door for good luck and wealth. Supposedly wealth come in the door and doesn't go out.

Waiting for my coffee to brew and making a plate of sourdough bread right now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote