View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #9
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I too am really annoyed by this. I don't really need the 3G crap as I don't tend to buy things "on the road". I could just use the Wi-Fi at home.work when I need it. This is the first reader I have thought of getting to replace my aging PRS-500. I may have to get a family member to pick me one up on their next trip across the border or something. Seeing as it has epub support I don't even need to purchase my books from B&N. I am rather shocked that they aren't offering it at least to Canada if not elsewhere when Amazon is now offering the Kindle internationally.
ould is offline   Reply With Quote