View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryk_us View Post
Hi All,

I have the REB 1200 and the ebookwise 1150. One feature of the ebookwise I particularly like is the rotate screen feature--Is there any way to do this with the REB 1200?

Thanks.

Sherry
Surprisingly, I don't think the REB1200's screen can be rotated like the eBookwise 1150's screen can.

On the EBW1150, the 'rotate' graphic at the top-right provides for Rotation and Contrast/Brightness settings.

On the REB1200, the Contrast/Brightness are handled by turn-wheels on the top-right edge of the reader. Alignment can be handled through an undocumented feature, see here (but stop at #7). Then click the 'align' icon that's displayed. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a rotate screen icon.

I have both readers and until now, I thought the REB1200 had this feature, but I guess not.

Last edited by nrapallo; 11-27-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: typo
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote