View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 07:43 AM   #40
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
The trouble is, even if a "must-have app" is available on Android, it doesn't mean it will offer the same level of quality as the same app in iOS. My "must-have office app" in iOS is DocsToGo, but I find DocsToGo for Android unusable. Kingston Office on Android is clunky compared to DocsToGo on iOS. If anyone can offer me a good tip for office software on Android, I will appreciate that. (Google's own QuickOffice is worthless.)
True enough; but in my case, I'm pleased with the Android offerings.

My must have apps include: Audible, Amazon MP3, Netflix, OverDrive, AOL Radio, LibriVox Audio Books, TuneIn Radio, Pandora, Kindle, Nook, Zinio, Pulse, YouTube, Xfinity Player, Angry Birds, Google Play Music, SanDisk Memory Zone, Chrome, etc.

As you can see, I don't use productivity apps.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote