View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
It's too bad you can't keep both, I have the nook classic and the nook color and they compliment each other fantastic. overall i actually enjoy reading better on my nook color mine, like most, is not glitchy, to Belle2Be if your's is glitchy then why not just swap out for a new one? Lemons are found in every electronic devices and products.

But to the OP I would weigh in how much more do you use one over the other. If I were you, it sounds like you would have more use for the 'extra" fun stuff you can use on the nook color more, so I would return the Kindle,(personally the whole button and layout of that device screams 1990's) and just wait for a while when you can afford to have another eink reader. Prices will come down and heck you keep an eye out the Kobo which is decent eink reader makes a solid budget choice, which I'm willing to bet will be below $100 before the end of spring.
+1 to this post.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote