Thread: Book Hierarchy
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Book Hierarchy

I wanted to put a user specified folder above the default folder structure in Calibre. For example I tried saying "Mystery_Thriller / {author......." in the Save to Device panel. I wanted the books I was exporting to go below a folder called "Mystery_Thriller". I tested this on Save to Disk and it worked fine. I tried this on my iRex and couldn't get it to work. It didn't work on my Sony when I tried that also. I tried putting the folder name in no quotes, single quotes, double quotes. I tried manually creating the folder ahead of time but it was ignored.

I thought that I had seen this talked about in this forum but I couldn't find it when I looked.

Just thinking as I am typing, one thing that I haven't tried is Saving to Disk and then just moving the folder system to my eReader. Is there a simpler way? .......Jackie

PS I do not want top use tags or any Calibre column to define my top folder name.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote